Looking to study in the U.S? Get expert assistance from Y-Axis overseas immigration consultant.

International students with F-1 Visa can choose the OPT program to work in the U.S for up to a year.

STEM majors can extend the OPT for a period of 2 additional years.

H-1B, E-2 visa, TN Visa, O-1A Visa, EB-2 NIW, EB-1A are some of the work visa options for international students.

Work in U.S. or Get PR in USA after Graduation. Great chance for International students!